Friday’s Featured Blogger is Cinhosa. You can find a link to his blog here. Cinhosa was the first person outside of my personal friend Anna to follow me, and comment on one of my blogs. At first I was a little wearily of him because he was Catholic, and I had it built in me that Catholics were just bad. However I did like what I saw on his blog so I decided to follow him. Since than my entire perspective on Catholics have changed. I have a huge amount of respect for them. They are nothing what I thought they were to be. But as for Cinhosa, He is a very humbled man, he loves his wife and son very much, and is indeed a very wise man. I very much look forward to reading his posts everyday.
If anything, I would strongly suggest reading his testimony as to why he converted to Catholicism. You can find that here. He, like many other Christians, was very uncomfortable with the Catholic Church and feared it. That’s all I am going to say to the story because I strongly encourage for you to read it yourself.
To sum Cinhosa up, his love for the Lord is very evident, as well as his passion to be closer to God! I wish for there to be more people like him in the world.
- Sunday Snippets (cinhosa.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Snippets #3 (cinhosa.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Snippets #6 (cinhosa.wordpress.com)
- 7 Quick Takes Friday (#8) – Thank you President Obama, Stealing Jenny and more (cinhosa.wordpress.com)
- 7 Quick Takes Friday (1-27-12) (cinhosa.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Snippets #7 (cinhosa.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Snippets #10 – Holy Week (cinhosa.wordpress.com)